Consumer NOW Index: A Mid-Year Review of 2021 Consumer Sentiment
quantilope’s Consumer NOW Index 2021 Mid-Year Report provides an update on consumer well-being, top consumer principles, and a sneak peek into our revamped tracker.
The Consumer NOW Index is run once per month, with each wave capturing ~400 consumer responses. As each month’s data is automatically added to our publicly available interactive dashboard, equipped with live significance testing and detailed data point explanations, brands can leverage real-time changes in consumer behavior to efficiently shift their focus and stay relevant.
2021 was a long-awaited year for many, and with this mid-year report, we can assess how consumers are feeling after the first two quarters.
Below are some of the topics we explore in this most recent Consumer NOW Index report:
- Update on Consumer Well-Being (satisfaction in life, balance in life, and future outlook)
- Generational spotlight: How do top principles differ among younger and older consumers?
- The continuous, disproportionate gap in well-being between males and females
- Consumers' most engaged activities between Q1 and Q2 of this year
- Sneak peek insights into our newly revamped Consumer NOW Index tracker (report coming Q3)
Eager to dig in? Download the full 2021 Mid-Year Report below: